Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Final Project Progress

I have decided to use video conferencing for my final project with an emphasis on the program, Skype. I know that many of you have already used this program before, so I apologize in advance for my beginner's outlook on it. Today I spent time looking for articles written about the pros and cons of video conferencing in association with education. It was hard to know which articles to read because there was so much information out there. It was nice to have so many of the articles be so recent. Some of the research I have done in this program has led me to outdated information. Therefore, sorting through all the current articles took me awhile. I did find a few that I was very intrigued by and will incorporate into my final paper. I want to be sure that my paper is to the point and not full of excess information that is not relevant. Therefore, it looks like I have some narrowing down to do. I am off to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment